The Poolees live on Spooshi Island and have fun and magical adventures!
Click a poolee, hummingbear, or
majie to read more!
- President of Spooshi Co. He is in charge of all The Poolees, too.
- Closely monitors Po's Groves and the fruit juice supply for all of the candy.
- Loves to swim in the Magic Maji Pool.
- Loves to fly his biplanes, or seaplanes, to look for new adventure lands.
- Keeps The Poolees on their best behavior.
- Extremely squishy; good for hugging.
- ....and, he speaks French!
Peanut Butter Pauley
- Believes "you are what you eat."
- Loves being a peanut, so he eats them all day long, often in the pool on his raft.
- Afraid of elephants, especially Bob the Elephant.
- Stocks Spooshi Island with peanut butter, peanuts, and other items.
- Very light sleeper (mostly out of fear someone is going to steal his peanuts).
- Loves his boat and to go tubing behind his boat!
- Loves to go up, up, up! (And jump off of stuff.)
- Loves to swim in the Magic Maji Pool and surf in the ocean.
- Loves riding on the wing of the biplane.
- Loves flipping off the diving board.
- Loves hugs (will hug anyone)!
- Invented The Poolee Dance and spooshies!
- Cuddy Cat is his twin.
- Runs the Cotton Candy Club Casa.
Cuddly “Cuddy Cat”
- Takes long naps in the Cuddy Cabin of Peanut Butter Pauley's boat. Loves to sleep.
- Real name is Cuddly Cat, but he got squished and squeezed so often, he took the "L" out of his name in hopes of being less cuddly.
- A teeny tiny bit of a troublemaker.
- Still one of the most hugged Poolees on Spooshi Island.
- Loves inventing pool games and playing pool games.
- Has a beach towel collection and tends to the Candy Jungle.
- Changes colors when near the Magic Maji Pool or when eating colorful fruit from Po's Groves.
- The smallest Poolee.
- Very good at digging tunnels.
- Loves to knit sweaters.
- Loves to sit high up in the tree over the Magic Maji Pool with Sope Squirrel.
- Has inflatable boots to walk on water in the Magic Maji Pool.
- Has a magic golf club.
- Loves to play mini-golf.
- Feels naked without pink sun-visor hat.
- Loses thousands of golf balls a year.
- Loves helping Buni in the kitchen.
- Lived on Spooshi Island the longest. The wise bird.
- Invented warkles, the sparkles that surround her when she flies.
- Has feet (you can't see them right now).
- Likes shoes (sometimes).
- Helps find adventure lands.
- Very sneaky swimmer.
- Gets longer-lasting magic from the Magic Maji Pool than any other Poolee.
- Has a lot of trouble doing The Poolee Dance!
- Cousins with Ari Owl.
- Recently learned to fly.
- Guards the Candy Jungle
- She says her favorite color is "rainbow."
- Learning to fly the biplanes because they fly faster than she can. Plus, it's fun!
- Has a collection of pool toys.
- A tiny horse, but the biggest Poolee.
- Makes homemade ice cream, fruit juice, and hot dog buns (among other things).
- Favorite ice cream: Neapolitan (strawberry, chocolate, vanilla mix)!
- Loves to organize parties on Spooshi Island.
- Loves to wear water wings in the pool.
- Loves to take Poolees for rides along with Deary Deer.
- Hearts always fall off his back.
- The Poolees invented cotton candy glue to help keep his hearts stuck on him.
- Twin brother is Sampson.
- Loves to swim in the Magic Maji Pool because it is easier to find his hearts than in the ocean.
- Loves strawberry lemonade.
- Gets laugh attacks.
Ari Owl Poolee
- Cousins with Oli Owl Poolee.
- Loves music, dancing, and karaoke.
- Does not like cold weather...ever.
- Loves swinging on swings.
- Does not like to leave Spooshi Island, but flies from the Spooshi Island to Slurfski Mountain and back every day for exercise.
- Very mellow sea turtle.
- Cruises around Spooshi Island most of the day looking for anything interesting in the ocean.
- Loves blue food, blue candy, and blue drinks.
- Invented the "Poolee Races."
- Very excited to help introduce kids to the Spooshi Swim Safety Rules!
- Wings make warkles when he flies.
- Been on Spooshi Island almost as long as Birdie and is famous for his baiting skills.
- Loves to take care of Landat Farm and The Spooshi hangar.
- Fastest runner on Spooshi Island.
- Favorite color: pink (he has pink slippers).
- Wants to be a butterfly for a day.
- Has a photographic memory
Sope Squirrel Poolee
- Loves soap and makes soap of all shapes and varieties.
- Loves golf balls (that belong to Birdie).
- Talented gymnast.
- Spends time in her decked-out tree house above the Magic Maji Pool.
- Begs Buni to make cherry-chip cupcakes and cherry-chip ice cream.
- Does not talk very much.
Deary Deer Poolee
- Loves Slurfski Mountain.
- Likes to wear boots to conceal hoof prints.
- Fascinated with scarfs (that match the boots).
- Enjoys taking Poolees for rides along with Buni.
- Often found in an inner tube relaxing in the Magic Maji Pool.
- Loves candied kidney beans.
- Colors himself with crayons.
- Makes his own crayons from fruit juice colors.
- Loves lollipops, poptarts, poprocks, popsicles, and popcorn.
- Loves to create a buzz about Spooshi Island.
- Reads books all day long.
- Has a book collection.
- Smallest cat on Spooshi Island.
- Takes care of sick Poolees
- Gets a bit wild from sugar highs.
- Super stretchy and flexible.
- Loves jazz and ballet.
- Can jump very high.
- Takes videos and makes Spooshi Island movies.